Testimonials from one of our students who completed NEBOSH Course in Mumbai

Online NEBOSH Course Training in Mumbai

Green World Group, the leading Safety Training Institute provides NEBOSH Course in Mumbai is one of the most popular safety courses all over the world. Our world-class professional tutors bring their adequate knowledge to share it with our students. Our students from the Mumbai branch have shared their excellent feedback about the training. If you have no idea about the safety course, we encourage you to come forward to take the Safety course in Mumbai, Green World Group.


Why our students love us?

Hi…! This is Sleeja Mishra. I am currently working as an HSE Engineer in Karpara Project Engineering Pvt Ltd. This is my journey about how Green World Group helped me to achieve my professional targets.

I scored 225 marks with distinction in the recent NEBOSH IGC Examination. Before doing the Safety course, I was in a dilemma where to pursue safety as there are so many course providers. Therefore I started searching on Google where I found Green World Group which is the most reliable and trusted safety course provider in India.

While coming to the training program, we had 10 days of interactive classroom sessions that motivated me to concentrate on the subject. I was the only girl in my batch and I am very much glad that Green World Group motivates female candidates to climb the corporate ladder instrumental in enrolling more number of female candidates in the upcoming years for various safety courses.

Again, I would like to thank my trainer Sujith sir who taught the subject in a pretty simple way and always there to clear our doubts.

Clearing NEBOSH IGC is not a headache once you register with Green World Group.

Why choose Green World Group?

Trainers at Green World Group are highly competent and determined in delivering quality training and solutions to the aspirants. Our team of experienced trainers helps to ace your exams easily in a possible manner.

For more details, visit: https://greenwgroup.co.in/mumbai/nebosh-igc-course-in-mumbai/

For Corporate Enquiries

Mrs. Sahar

Academic Counsellor
sahar.k@greenworldsafety.com


Telephone: +917208518616
Whatsapp: +919791082789
Toll-Free1800 121 4246

 

 

 

Testimonials from one of our students who completed NEBOSH Course in Mumbai Testimonials from one of our students who completed NEBOSH Course in Mumbai Reviewed by Green World Group on 02:15 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.